Candlelight Open Air: A Haunted Evening of Classical Compositions
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing a haunted evening of classical compositions
🌃 A stunning open-air experience at Jungle Island
✔️ A safe, comfortable and socially-distanced event
🍽️ Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and food will be available for additional purchase. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
📌 Venue: Jungle Island in Miami, FL
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:45pm and 9:15pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🔗 Your safety is Fever’s priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
- “Thriller” – Michael Jackson
- “This Is Halloween” from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- “In the Hall of the Mountain King” – Edvard Grieg
- “Marche Funèbre”- Frédéric Chopin
- “Hedwig’s Theme” from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
- “Ghostbusters (Theme)” – Ray Parker Jr.
- “Beetlejuice (Theme)” – Danny Elfman
- “Stranger Things (Theme)” – S U R V I V E
- “Halloween (Theme)” – John Carpenter
- “The Addams Family (Theme)” – Vic Mizzy
- “Psycho (Theme)” – Bernard Herrmann
- “Danse Macabre” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Funeral March of a Marionette” – Charles Gounod
- “Death and the Maiden” – Franz Schubert
- “The Old Castle” – Modest Mussorgsky
- “String Quartet No. 8 (Dresden Quartet)” – Dmitri Shostakovich
- “Der Erlkönig” – Franz Schubert
- Listeso String Quartet
This Halloween, gather up your courage and enter a beautiful venue turned eerie for a special concert featuring thrilling soundtracks that will bring a chill to your spine! By the dim glimmer of candlelight, our eyes are tricked—and treated. The candlelights will flicker in the air, accompanying the violins’ ominous yet melodic heralding of All Hallows’ Eve; this thrilling combination of sound and sight heightens all of our senses, preparing us for whatever may be lurking around the corner. Are you ready?
💬 Zoe Z. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “This was such a magical experience!! Loved the atmosphere and the beauty of live music!”
💬 Zarah C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “What a wonderful, intimate experience, by candlelight, to hear such incredible music played by such talented people.”
💬 Teresa P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “I am speechless. Such an amazing performance. Goosebumps the whole time”